In this issue we have a very interesting article by Frank Nice regarding over-the-counter medicines and breastfeeding. Annette Green offers suggestions for Leaders who are thinking of resigning. Laurence Kher Descourtieux reviews the value of mother-to-mother support skills for Leader Applicants and Tessa Clark discusses where to look for support when you feel uneasy or out of your depth with a query. We welcome Rachel Brown Kirkland to the team as a Contributing Editor for the Growing Your Group column and she shares a summary of ten ways to publicise your LLL Group. Finally we have a book review of The Breastfeeding Class You Never Had: Getting started nursing your baby by Ann Bennett.
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Medications and Breastfeeding
- Thinking of Resigning?
- Preparing for Leadership Listening and Hearing… Mother-to-Mother Support Skills for Leader Applicants
- Ten Ways to Publicize Your Group
- Book review: The Breastfeeding Class You Never Had: Getting started nursing your baby by Ann Bennett
- Feelings of Unease and What to Do with Them
Please send in your ideas and articles
Whether you have an idea for a great meeting plan, fundraising tips for your Group, a photograph, an experience to share, or a request for an article on a specific subject, we would love to hear from you. Please send contributions for Leader Today to email@example.com
Philippa Pearson-Glaze, Leader Today Managing Editor