In this Issue
Welcome to our October 2020 issue!
In this issue we have an update from Mary Francell about Bedsharing and Breastsleeping, and an update from Pushpa Panadam on the work done in Paraguay to support breastfeeding during the COVID-19 pandemic. Elizabeth Owen shares how online video conferencing has revolutionised LLL meetings in London, England. Kelly Durbin considers reviewing meeting location once face-to-face meetings return and Lori Bryan explains more about the Leader Accreditation Department.
- Keeping up to Date – Bedsharing and Breastsleeping
- Series Meetings – LLL Meeting Location
- Preparing for Leadership – What Is LAD?
- Growing Your Group – The Antenatal Session Is Now Online!
- Helping Mothers and Families – Promoting, Protecting and Supporting Breastfeeding in COVID-19 Emergency
Please send in your ideas and articles
Whether you have an idea for a great meeting plan, fundraising tips for your Group, a photograph, an experience to share, or a request for an article on a specific subject, we would love to hear from you. Please send contributions for Leader Today to email@example.com
Philippa Pearson-Glaze, Leader Today Managing Editor