In this Issue
Welcome to our January 2021 issue!
In this issue we are pleased to reproduce an article from LLL Great Britain’s website by Eva Williams entitled In Pursuit of Equitable Breastfeeding Support. Veronica Rohalevich Baroud and Linda Wieser explain more about using the Listening Exercise, an optional activity in a Leader Application. Anna Burbidge shares her experience of running Series Meetings online. Kelly Durbin looks at ways that LLL helps mothers in addition to breastfeeding and Kristin Cavuto shares information on the topic of insufficient glandular tissue.
Thank you and farewell to Fran Dereszynski who has resigned from the Leader Today Review Board and we offer a warm welcome to Anna Burbidge who joins us as Series Meetings Contributing Editor.
- Growing Your Group – In Pursuit of Equitable Breastfeeding Support
- Preparing for Leadership – Listening Exercise
- Series Meetings – Zooming into the Future
- Helping Mothers and Families – Beyond Breastfeeding: How LLL Helps Mothers in Other Ways
- Keeping up to Date – Insufficient Glandular Tissue
Please send in your ideas and articles
Whether you have an idea for a great meeting plan, fundraising tips for your Group, a photograph, an experience to share, or a request for an article on a specific subject, we would love to hear from you. Please send contributions for Leader Today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Philippa Pearson-Glaze, Leader Today Managing Editor