Jayne Joyce, Oxford, United Kingdom
Bored with your meeting titles? Jayne Joyce offers a choice of new ideas for your Series Meetings with various themes from using book titles to using sporting or Shakesperean themes.
- Breastfeeding Made Simple – everything you need to know to get started
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding – what to expect in the early weeks
- What Mothers Do – adjusting to life with your baby
- How Weaning Happens – breastfeeding beyond babyhood
- Off to a Good Start – Birth and Beyond
- Got Milk? The Mysteries of Milk Supply
- The Art of Mothering: Tuning In to Your Baby
- Ready for Solids? How to Tell and What to Do Next?
- “Breastfeed? I Just Gave Birth!” – from bump to breastfeeding
- “I Can’t Even Take a Shower!” – surviving & thriving with your newborn
- “He Feels So Left Out!” – renegotiating relationships
- “She Won’t Eat a Thing!” – your baby’s first solid foods & beyond
- “The Milk of Human Kindness” – why breastfeeding matters
- “To Thine Own Self Be True” – finding your feet as a mother
- “Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow” – when you have to be away from your baby
- “To Wean, or Not to Wean?” – how breastfeeding changes as your baby grows
- “Ready, Get Set, Go” – getting started with breastfeeding
- “Breastfeeding Is a Team Sport” – finding good support
- “Leaping the Hurdles” – overcoming common breastfeeding challenges
- “A Marathon, Not a Sprint” – mothering beyond the early months
Jayne Joyce lives in Oxford, United Kingdom, with her mathematician husband Dominic, three daughters, Tilly (16), Kitty (13) and Daisy (9), and a hamster called Hiccup. She has a background in social work with families, specialising in adoption, has been a Leader since 2003 and now works as an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) with Oxford Baby Cafes Group. Contact Jayne at firstname.lastname@example.org.